View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #99
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 283896 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub + Receivers vs Other QBs and their Receivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
ooh.... This is where we hope the Texans are right now, but we don't know. I'm not normally a "Let me see them do it first" guy, but this time, I think it's prudent to wait & see.

The Jets got to back to back AFC Championship games & they proved to be the biggest paper tiger of all. Under Kubiak, we went 6-10, 8-8, 8-8, 9-7, 6-10, 10-6, 12-4

I hadn't figured out if we're headed for a 6-10 year, or a 14-2 season. & if we're headed for a 6-10 season, hold on to your seats.
No, we are back-to-back division leaders and have two seasons of going to the playoffs and winning a game in each post-season.

We can see consistency based upon history. This is not predictions, but just stating the obvious fact that the Texans are a good team right now. Not great, but good.

I do not have to hope for what has already happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
this is freaking david carr all over again.
Pure unadulterated hyperbole.

Quote:
we have to give matt perfect protection, perfect set of wide recivers, perfect defense behind him, perfect everything.

You people will never learn.

If you're still asking question like whether or not our qb is good enough and he is past 30 years of age already, guess what?

he aint the answer.

why are houstonians so apprehensive about moving on from matt schaub?

You do realize that we are stuck with Schaub for at least two more years?

You do realize that fans have absolutely no influence on how the team operates or who they pick as players?

Your post seems to be directed at the Texans front office but is posted on a fan message board.

Perhaps you want to send your thoughts to bob.mcnair@houstontexans.com?