View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #19
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' LB Brooks Reed: "we weren’t fully prepared"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Now you're saying something completely different.

I first posted that Brady said they had to scrap the plan they went into the game with and you said you didn't believe it.

Now you're saying it wasn't hard to switch gears.

I dint think it was Gary kubiak Matt schaub hard, but I have no reason to think Brady is lying when he says the game plan changed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
that's why I try not to engage him...it frustrates me to quickly and I'm too old to fight it.
Vinny, can't you see from the piece that you post a link to, that the game plan evolves around the QB, Brady.

Everything else is secondary.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote