View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #57
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Shoot they can run the same play they ran last time and can still beat the Texans.

If you can't get the D call in, how the heck are you going to stop anybody.

Sarcasm aside, their offense is a well-oiled machine, with an old pro running it. It's not hard for them to go from plan A to B to C.
Now you're saying something completely different.

I first posted that Brady said they had to scrap the plan they went into the game with and you said you didn't believe it.

Now you're saying it wasn't hard to switch gears.

I dint think it was Gary kubiak Matt schaub hard, but I have no reason to think Brady is lying when he says the game plan changed.

Best analogy I can come up with is like those ncis or secret agent type shows where you have two partners working together...they go to make a bust and bam! Something crazy happens...they look at each other and say "remember Korea" or something like that and they both know what to do...

I didn't say it was hard for them. All I said is what Brady himself said which is they had to "make adjustments".
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote