View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #52
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I'm Belichik. I know my guy Gronk could go back to the sideline anytime, but I still build a game plan around him.

Whatever happens, we'll just swing it.

Yeah, sounds just like him.
Oh I get it...

Belichick is so good he can manipulate time.

He can create multiple game plans during the week for his offense (one with gronk and woodhead, one without gronk with woodhead, one with wood head no gronk, one without both....and let's not get into the possibilities of other people being hurt)

Yeah, that makes sense. Rather than believing he's capable of making on the fly adjustments lets believe he prepares for every single infinite possibility.

Dude is a master at preparing his team, but part of preparing is being ready to make adjustments for the unexpected.

And another hole in your theory is if Belichick knows gronk is in a fragile state he's going to send him out on a long route like that and put him in harms way and risk losing him for even more time when they are in the middle of a play off run?

Yeah....I guess when you think about it all of that is more likely than him just making an on the fly adjustment.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote