View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #12
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 31401 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foxboro - One visiting fan's take (long) lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_bull View Post
But seriously those people have NO RESPECT for other teams fans.
I've never been to Foxboro but lived in Boston for 3 years. You are exactly right with this statement. On more than one occasion I would be on the T going to work in the morning and a fistfight would damn near breakout if anyone was wearing Yankee gear.

I remember one specific instance during the moring commute a guy was wearing a yankee cap, then one guy said something to the guy in the yankee gear. The yankee fan just asked to be left alone, and before you knew it almost the whole train car was ganging up on this dude. Mind you these were not just youngsters or hoodlums, it was during the morning commute so it was mostly people in suits or just working class citizens doing the hazing. It was pretty damn ridiculous.

I did sport my Texans gear in Boston, but we sucked so bad when I lived there (2003-2006) I think they just felt sorry for me so I never got any attitude.

*Sig by False Start*
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye
BeerTastesLikeVictory is offline   Reply With Quote