View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #45
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' LB Brooks Reed: "we weren’t fully prepared"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I think it was the first play, they went right to gronk. Stupid patriots engraving in the defenses mind that they are going to have to cover him.

And I didn't say feature. Neither did Brady. Revolves around means just that.

There's probably a reason they went to gronk so early. So the texans knew he wasn't just out there as a decoy. That they were going to have to cover him which would like open things up for other players.

I have no idea why brady would lie out of nowhere when asked about gronk and say they had to change up their game plan.
Half truths are never lies.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote