View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #44
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I don't believe it.
Gronkowski has been favoring his other arm ever since he came back.

If Belichik prepared a game plan that basically features him, he would a a stupid coach.

The fact of the matter is they have adapted to not having him for a while, and with an absolute pro like Brady at the helm, they can run whatever the heck they want, IMO.

I think it was the first play, they went right to gronk. Stupid patriots engraving in the defenses mind that they are going to have to cover him.

And I didn't say feature. Neither did Brady. Revolves around means just that.

There's probably a reason they went to gronk so early. So the texans knew he wasn't just out there as a decoy. That they were going to have to cover him which would like open things up for other players. Also, instead of using two their two te's heavily they were just down to Hernandez as a playmaker at that position.

That changes formations you planned on using and everything else.

I have no idea why brady would lie out of nowhere when asked about gronk and say they had to change up their game plan.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote