View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #42
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Kubiak takes the blame for the entire team....he isn't the Offensive Coordinator - he is the Head Coach. He often acts like he is the OC though. I found it interesting that Mike McCoy (Bronco's OC that was just named new Chargers' Head Coach) said in his presser that he wanted a OC who would call plays on game day because there was too much to do and he felt obligated to oversee everything...and not just stay wrapped in the offense. Personally, I think Kubiak should distance himself from the offense and start cracking the whip on the other units more and not just be an extension of Shaub.
I agree with that, but the problem IMO is that he's not shown to be that kind of coach. His greatest contributions to the team seem to be from an offensive standpoint.

If he's distancing himself from that specific area if the team, what is he going to bring to the table?

Would be interesting to see if he could adapt and how the offense would look without him babysitting it...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote