View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #40
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' LB Brooks Reed: "we weren’t fully prepared"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
I don't care if Wade was forced on him or not... just that we need to be consistent. If he deserves some blame for the defense's failures, he deserves some credit for their success.
Kubiak takes the blame for the entire team....he isn't the Offensive Coordinator - he is the Head Coach. He often acts like he is the OC though. I found it interesting that Mike McCoy (Bronco's OC that was just named new Chargers' Head Coach) said in his presser that he wanted a OC who would call plays on game day because there was too much to do and he felt obligated to oversee everything...and not just stay wrapped in the offense. Personally, I think Kubiak should distance himself from the offense and start cracking the whip on the other units more and not just be an extension of Shaub.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote