View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #35
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37668 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I do not perceive any "Kubiak bashing" in this thread. I do see critical analysis. Feel free to agree or disagree, but conversation is what a forum is all about.

As far as Kubiak being mentioned in a defensive thread, he's still the head coach of this football team. Wade answers to Gary, so any and all failure of any given aspect of this team ultimately lands on Gary as the head coach.

There is an attitude that permeates this organization. Like just about every football team, the head coach's perspectives and philosophy resonate throughout all aspects of the team. The attitude of this head coach appears to be more reactive than proactive. There should not be a problem in talking about this stuff as fans. Nobody is advocating that McNair fire Kubiak. It's just conversation.
BTW, I do agree Kubiak deserves some blame as he is the head coach. At the same time, though, he deserves some credit for the defense's turnaround from 3 seasons ago. That's my point.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote