View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #95
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Schaub + Receivers vs Other QBs and their Receivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Good teams can be depended on to beat the teams they are supposed to beat. Good teams can consistently get to the playoffs. This is where the Texans are right now.
ooh.... This is where we hope the Texans are right now, but we don't know. I'm not normally a "Let me see them do it first" guy, but this time, I think it's prudent to wait & see.

The Jets got to back to back AFC Championship games & they proved to be the biggest paper tiger of all. Under Kubiak, we went 6-10, 8-8, 8-8, 9-7, 6-10, 10-6, 12-4

I hadn't figured out if we're headed for a 6-10 year, or a 14-2 season. & if we're headed for a 6-10 season, hold on to your seats.