View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #15
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: NE just a bad matchup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
QFT. Really hit the nail on the head. I think it even spreads to coaching. We can say what we want about Belichek but the guy adapts and adjusts in pre-planning and during the game.
I agree completely. I put this game as well as last year's divisional loss squarely on the coaches. I think Matt Schaub has a better game in him, but we didn't set things up in his favor. I know Arian has a better game in him, but we didn't set it up in his favor. I know Jj Watt, Kareem Jackson & Jjo have better games in them, but we did not set them up to succeed.

No doubt in my mind, that those coaches are smarter men than me. & if I could see opportunities we could have exploited, I don't understand why they didn't.