View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #12
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Bad Lip-Reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I think the problem is that you actually know what you're doing when reading lips, and the rest of us with no experience can't tell the difference. I thought the best part was the ref talking about the girl with a room full of bean bags.
It's not a problem. I was just saying. Meant no harm by it. Like I said... funny stuff.

The ref one is one that I suspect that has been edited. Unnatural and choppy. The question marks are where I suspect a skipped frame or two. Just for fun... here's what the ref said to the best of my abilities...

... and dropped ball ??? after the catch ???? therefore it's an incomplete pass. ??? will ??? be charged a timeout, put 7 seconds...