View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #8
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32827 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Bad Lip-Reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
. It's an ILLUSION. Very well-done but still an illusion.
So Nitro..you still might be right...but I watched again and I don't think it is a blur or edit. I think the illusion is we are sticking the words where they don't belong so at times its not perfectly natural. The one you spoke of and a few others look strange at the end because the persons mouth actually is doing what it was really doing...grimace, smile..whatever...and the last words don't fit. If you watch their mouth the words are just not fitting at times. But I am wrong often, so I could be again