View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #12
GRONKED
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 GRONKED is a quality contributor and well respectedGRONKED is a quality contributor and well respectedGRONKED is a quality contributor and well respectedGRONKED is a quality contributor and well respectedGRONKED is a quality contributor and well respectedGRONKED is a quality contributor and well respectedGRONKED is a quality contributor and well respectedGRONKED is a quality contributor and well respectedGRONKED is a quality contributor and well respectedGRONKED is a quality contributor and well respectedGRONKED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NE just a bad matchup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
For years the Texans FO tried to build a team that could beat the Manning-led Colts.

It looks like they have to set their sights higher now and try to build a team that can compete with the Patriots.

It seems every team in this league, including the Pats, has a team that gives them trouble. I heard a stat this morning about Brady in the playoffs. In his 6 losses, four of them had QB rating around 60. Two of those four games were against the Ravens. And looking at last year's AFC championship game, the Ravens should have won it if they could just execute simple things like catching an easy pass in the endzone.
Hmm usually when I think bad matchup I think giants for obvious reasons.

Brady has 2 playoff losses vs ravens? I thought just one, the week after wes got injured. But yeah, they always play us tough.
GRONKED is offline   Reply With Quote