View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #4
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' LB Brooks Reed: "we weren’t fully prepared"

It appears that neither the Texans defense nor Texans offense have any hurry up abilities this season.

I blame coaching for this lack of preparedness. Wade saw it a few weeks ago, but the defense did not adjust to it.

And Gary should have had the offense ready to take advantage of the opposing defense and mismatches, as well as be prepared to play catch up as most of us already knew that the Texans would most likely be playing from behind.

Are our coaches that stubborn? I do not believe they are incompetent, so the only thing I can think of is that they are too stubborn to adapt.