View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #12
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Location: I live in a hole, but stay close to my kind, 'cause they understand what burns in my mind...
Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209247 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NE just a bad matchup?

For years the Texans FO tried to build a team that could beat the Manning-led Colts.

It looks like they have to set their sights higher now and try to build a team that can compete with the Patriots.

It seems every team in this league, including the Pats, has a team that gives them trouble. I heard a stat this morning about Brady in the playoffs. In his 6 losses, four of them had QB rating around 60. Two of those four games were against the Ravens. And looking at last year's AFC championship game, the Ravens should have won it if they could just execute simple things like catching an easy pass in the endzone.