View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #92
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 28119 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub + Receivers vs Other QBs and their Receivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I don't think people really understand how hard it is to go from solid/good --------> great; whether we're talking about an individual position (qb) or as a whole team. It's 1 of the toughest transitions to make in sports.
Very true. It's one reason I wasn't overly upset with the loss. I wanted to see them give their all which I think they did. After that I just came to realize we're simply not ready for them and we can't get to where we need until we are. From all that Gary has said he sees it too and understands it's the road we have to travel if we want the trophy. It all goes through those Pats.

So I am willing to be patient and I think the point of the thread is where they need to start when it comes to offense. Schaub most likely is who he is. We can't change it and no one else is coming. So give him playmakers and guys who will enhance his play.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote