View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #19
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 24667 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pro Football Focus Grades for HOU FAs

Doesn't surprise me. Course I keep up with PFF but even the eye test told me McCain was horrible this year. He was great in 2011 but for whatever reason looked like crap this season.

I wasn't up for the idea of moving Brooks inside during the season. Too much of a jump too quickly. But now that we're in the offseason I could see them possibly making the move. His pass rush was rather non-existent but he remained good against the run and in coverage. But it really could be a bit too soon to write him off when it comes to the edge. Only been two years with one good, and one....ehhhh.

Barwin I would take back at a comfortable contract for someone battling for a starting spot. He shouldn't be given starter's money unless he can beat out Reed, Mercilus and whoever we may bring. But he could be great depth and if he wakes up maybe a better rusher....maybe.

I would rather they go ahead and bring Quin back and get someone for Demps' spot. He got worse as the year went and Keo....no....just no.

Oh and regarding Rey M.....isn't that the guy we picked on in pass coverage? I think we need someone more versatile inside beside Cushing. Someone capable of being a run stuffer and drop back. We have enough guys who can't cover when necessary.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote