View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #49
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 85968 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How did Ray Lewis go from murder suspect in 2000 to NFL royalty in 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
Where did I say murder was ok? I said he is redeemed, he is forgiven for his sins. Just like you, me and everyone else is when you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and ask for forgiveness.
Question, if he were innocent why would he need to be forgiven by God for this crime?

If he is not innocent then how can he be forgiven by God if he is not repentant? To be forgiven the Bible says one must repent and turn around from his sin. Part of repenting is admitting your sin or guilt.

If Ray Lewis truly committed this crime and truly became a Christian, the first thing he would need to do to have a clear concience and standing before God would be to admit this heinous crime and turn himself in to the authorities. As a Christian he must render his "due to Cesar" and pay for his crime.

One can claim to be a Christian, accepted Jesus .. blah blah. However if you don't act in harmony with your belief it means nothing. Merely claming the latter is not some magical get out of jail free card.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote