View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #159
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Assessment on TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
The team should not even have been in that situation in the first place. I would have smiled had they beaten New England though.
Completely agree with this thought. No argument here.

Well... I believe if we were as good as our record showed, we wouldn't have been playing Wild Card weekend. However, I think it's obvious that we weren't that good.

As far as changing the QB, I agree that is one option. Another option would be to get back to where we were when our QB performed well. Let's get back to an up tempo offense, let's get back to 4 & 5 wide sets. I think that is more probable than finding that QB that can play at a higher level.