View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #84
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teammates come to Schaub's defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
How many sure fire TD passes were dropped by New England receivers?

Those guys stepped up.

Has nothing to do with Matt Schaub's performance or the Texans receivers performance. During the course of the season WR's on every team drop passes. Did the Texans receivers do that in this game? Absolutely. They're not blameless and I've never said that we didn't need better from our WR's. Just like we need better performances from our OL there are plenty of things to fix on this team. I'm talking in this thread about Matt Schaub and his tendency to **** the bed when something goes wrong.

We need our WR's to step up.
We need our OL to step up.
We also need our QB to step up. No, I don't think he played good enough to win. He wasn't alone but this thread is about teammates coming to Matt Schaub's defense. We got all offseason to discuss what needs to be done about every unit on the team so we'll get to those other guys sooner or later.