View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #158
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Assessment on TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
Before each respective slide there was a seven and six game winning streak respectively. Back to back years, where did the team's onions go in 2011, and how does that happen the following year with so much on the line? It boggles my mind.
I understand. Losing those QB's in 2011 though seems to me like the obvious reason for that late season collapse whereas there was no similar issue this year.

Now if we do something similar in 2013 without losing Schaub late in the year then I'd say it's reasonable to surmise that we would have folded up early in 2011 even if Schaub had not been hurt and a pattern emerges but the QB injuries in 2011 cloud the issue for now I think.