View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #89
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Schaub + Receivers vs Other QBs and their Receivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Cak and tk, you guys can bury your head in the sand all you want.
I criticize the team. I criticize the coaches. I'm not burying my head in sand. I think most here are letting their emotions get the better of them. I think a lot of people are seeing 3 or 4 young dynamic QBs have success in the NFL & letting it change what they know to be true, what has been proven time & time again. Those guys are going to have to get better, those guys are going to have to change their game if they are going to have long term success in this league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Seth has played a lot of football and some things are just obvious. Before Seth said what he said, myself and plenty others have said the same thing. I understand you guys are the ultimate homers and you're going to come to the defense of any perceived negativity about the team, but if you think schaub is making the same types of audibles and checks at the line as Brady, you're mistaken.
I'm sorry if I led you to believe that I think Schaub is making the same audibles at the line that Brady is. I don't think that is even remotely close to reality.

I meant to say that I don't know Matt isn't making the same kind of adjustments in blocking calls as that is what Seth was talking about in the instance I was talking about.

For most of the season, Matt was among the least sacked QB. Arian is the second leading rusher in the AFC.

Obviously something is working. Obviously the calls are being made. Matt's not using the hard count to make those calls.... Matt doesn't take as long at the line to make those calls.

Other than that, I don't know what to tell you.