View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's end of season mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I like all the picks except Alonzo. He's not that good IMO. Has good size and mobility, but when I watch him play I don't see it. Looks a little soft to me tbh.
I don't disagree & I would want a better LB but just not one that I like available. I think he would be as good as what we have and improve next to our vets. As we know, this is a weak class. My original choice was Andrew Jackson but he returned to school. I thought after he saw his teammate (one of my 7th)Smith go down, Jackson would come out. Also, I mentioned hoping for a trade up to go after an ILB.