View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #84
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Teammates come to Schaub's defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
How many sure fire TD passes did Brady overthrow?
You're smart enough to know Tom Brady didn't beat us. Not on his own.

You're smart enough to know Matt Schaub didn't lose this game, not on his own.

Matt did not allow 41 points. Matt didn't fail to force a turnover.

Did Matt play well enough to win? I think so. Our running game was not where it needed to be. Our defense was not where it needed to be. Before the game, no one, not even you, thought Matt could win this game on his own... most everyone knew that wasn't going to happen regardless.

I'm not a big Schaub fan, I'd like to replace him myself. But let's be real, our problems go way beyond Matt Schaub.

Will replacing him fix a lot of our problems? Maybe. I'd give it a shot. But Eli didn't get his team into the play offs, Rogers exited the play offs in the same spot we did. We know those QBs are capable of getting their teams further in the play offs..... sh1t happens, & that's all there is to it.

Matt Ryans team won a play off game for the first time ever. I don't think he's much better than he was in his previous attempts. If any, only slightly. The biggest difference is the team around him is better.