View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #63
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gary Kubiak Presser

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Seth Payne is on now. He's got a regular job with the station now. I think he gives us better insight as to what it's like in that locker room than Kalu does on 790.

I listen to Cook & Kalu on 790, but that's it.

Payne is talking about Matt's audible system.
I was listening to Payne the other day and he was questioning why people wanted Joe Marciano fired because Coach Joe is a......."really nice guy". I changed the station after that and now that Texans season is over, will never go back to 610 (no pre or post game shows). Oh, Coach Joe is a nice guy, so he shouldn't be fired.

That kind of thinking is what is going to hurt this franchise.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote