View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #13
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My first draft with FA considerations.

I like most of the players you have listed .... and wouldnt mind them taken in the slot you have them at .... but I dont like the finished product. The defense will be improved .... but not enough to shut teams out on a weekly basis to counter for that anemic offense.

The offense needs an infusion of youth and speed ... Not taking an offensive player before the tail end of the 4th round .... tho I think you got the position right at OT .... isnt going to improve the offense any.
While Posey was coming along the past few games , I dont think we can count on him at all going forward with the AT tear.

While I like Brandon Kaufman I just dont see him making a real impact as a rookie , much like Martin and Posey this past season.

I realize you expect to grab a WR via FA .... but with the cap issues and 20+ FA's of their own , I just dont think its reasonable to expect .... but I could be wrong.

Lastly , while Tyrann Mathieu is a hell of an athlete , I wouldnt touch that cat as an UDFA.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote