View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #155
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103388 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Assessment on TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
I smiled after clinching the division the first time and winning that playoff game. I smiled again this year after winning the division again. The playoff game against Cincy this year though, there was no smiling. The team should not even have been in that situation in the first place. I would have smiled had they beaten New England though. Yates would have given us the better chance. He wouldn't have thrown the ball away three times after evading the rush. I doubt he would have fumbled the ball after evading the rush, with no one around him, because he was so nervous.

There needs to be a change at QB, but there won't be. Status quo lives on.
There is zero you have to back up that claim. He may not have thrown the the ball away 3 times after evading the rush.....but he may have thrown a pick after evading that rush, which he showed a propensity to do in last year's game against the Ravens. Last year at around this time everyone was saying that we would've won that game if we had Schaub... You guys are just grasping at straws at this point.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote