View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #154
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Assessment on TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Are you telling me you haven't had fun over the last 6 or 7 years? You haven't enjoyed yourself once after winning the division the last two years running?

You didn't crack a smile after winning our first two play off games?

This steak may not be among the best in the world, but it's far from bland & tasteless.
I smiled after clinching the division the first time and winning that playoff game. I smiled again this year after winning the division again. The playoff game against Cincy this year though, there was no smiling. The team should not even have been in that situation in the first place. I would have smiled had they beaten New England though. Yates would have given us the better chance. He wouldn't have thrown the ball away three times after evading the rush. I doubt he would have fumbled the ball after evading the rush, with no one around him, because he was so nervous.

There needs to be a change at QB, but there won't be. Status quo lives on.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote