View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #11
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My first draft with FA considerations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
I like Chase Thomas alot. His verisitility allows wade to bring pressure from different spots. Thomas and Cushing in the middle with both guys having pass rush ability is a great thing to have defensively. I would like them to get a wr in the 1st two rds. Between allen,wiliams,hunter,patterson,watkins,or rodgers, they should be able to get a guy who can be an eventual #1 wr.
I agree on Thomas that guy is just a good football player. I like his versatility as well. I also like Skov as well.
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote