View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #3
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Bad Lip-Reading

Genius!!I was about to post this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
That's heavily edited. It looks to me like they took out a couple slides or something to make something look like that's what they said.

Still good stuff.
I may be wrong but I think he just dubbed in what he thought according to the actual footage. He has done a lot of these for politics, etc. The guy is an anonymous producer from Dallas. From what I read his mother read lips due to her hearing and he was always bad at it so this came about.