View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #88
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Cak and tk, you guys can bury your head in the sand all you want.

Seth has played a lot of football and some things are just obvious. Before Seth said what he said, myself and plenty others have said the same thing. I understand you guys are the ultimate homers and you're going to come to the defense of any perceived negativity about the team, but if you think schaub is making the same types of audibles and checks at the line as Brady, you're mistaken.

And with that, I'm done with the schaub talk for a while. He's a different version of John kitna or Chad Pennington.

We're stuck with that for a while and it's nothing we can do about it. Hopefully they can build a greT offense around him to make him look better since apparently the coach and qb can't make guys look better.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote