View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #148
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: What moves do you think will be made if any?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
When bradie was signed herring said he thought bradie would bring just as much to the team as Demeco or something like that. There was much conversation around here about his statements.

I think I even recall wade talking about how bradie was going to call the plays and then there was discussion about who'd have the green dot.

I don't recall any serious talk from the team about sharpton being the starter and having to fend off James.
Bottom line, I think it's important to bring someone in with the capability to replace both of them.

Anyone thinking Bradie James should be starting on any team screwed the pooch. Sharpton's injuries hurt us all year long. Cushing's coming back, but if we have the opportunity to bring in a player to challenge him, it would be in our best interest.

Cushing coming back helps, but it doesn't fix our ILB problems.