View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #27
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 108546 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Expert NFL Analyst John McClain Gives His TAKE (Must Listen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I will say this about JM. Before knowing him I trashed him pretty hard because of the Bud Adams thing. I don't remember if it were from an article I wrote on the old Texans Talk or maybe I fired a hate email off to him. However to my surprise he responded in a dignified manner.
Back when you wrote essays for the front page, you wrote one criticizing McClain's article and also Bud Adams. He contacted you about it, and made the case that Bud wasn't such a bad guy.

When I got back into watching football years ago, I read McClain's blog and I would participate in his live chats. At some point, his work became less substantial and I stopped following him. I've spoken to many people who had the same experience. Now he is, as mentioned above, an insider more than analyst. I hear him on the local Austin stations playing that role.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote