View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #5
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 366349 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NE just a bad matchup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRONKED View Post
I think I woulda rather lost in the first round. Nothing stings more than a sb loss (especially when it always comes down to some 4th q comeback.) Not sure i can argue tho..SF is just scary on both sides of the ball
I don't know. I think you guys have the speed on the edges to control Kap if discipline is maintained. I guess Gronk is out and that is a blow but Hernandez and Welker can still hit the underneath crossing stuff for YAC. The Niners pull their best LB a lot. Gore likes to run right into Wilfork territory moreso than bounce outside (which I have no idea why we didn't run more of our wide zone stretch play). I expect you will beat the Ravens and we'll find out.

By the way (now that you are being much more civil) check out the Dynasty thread in the NFL forum. You will find your team gets plenty of respect.