View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #9
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My first draft with FA considerations.

I like alot of the players you've chosen but your draft is very heavy on the defensive side of the ball. With the very serious injury to Posey and he most likely not playing next season I'd sure like to see a better WR taken and way earlier than 5b. I also like Watson in the 4th but would like to see high quality OG in the 3rd, I think we'll need 2 O-line picks in the first 5 rounds. And HELL NO to Mathieu, he's undersized, been out of football to long, and a drug dealer. You guys that keep picking Mathieu in your mocks are drafting a memory of what he used to be hoping that he might be that play maker again. Rick Smith said last year the Texans would forgive and pick a player with 1 discretion on his record but not a player with repeated discretions for the same offense. Mathieu failed 3 drug tests to get kicked off the LSU team and then got arrested for being a drug dealer, that's 4 discretions for the same thing, drugs.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote