View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #83
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Schaub + Receivers vs Other QBs and their Receivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I like Seth.... but, he played on defense. How do we know that Schaub isn't doing the same thing Brady is doing in less time? Before week 10, he was one of the least sacked QBs in the league. Against Cincinnati, he was clean. Only one sack vs New England.

A lot of quick passes & throw aways to be sure, but there were some decent throws in there as well.
Because we have brains and choose to use them.
Is that sarcasm, or are you insinuating I'm not using my brain, or both?

Seth is talking about blocking assignments, for the most part we've been picking up the assignments in both the run & pass game alright.