View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #25
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Expert NFL Analyst John McClain Gives His TAKE (Must Listen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
My gawd. Please tell me that's fake. PLEASE.

There's no way that's legitimate. In what universe would a guy like him still have his job after THAT....if it was indeed 100% real?????
LOL .. he's JM and can get away with that, though he's going to get ribbed for that for a good while I imagine.

It's not like he fell asleep in the studio. They probably had him on hold for awhile before putting him on the air and he dozed off while waiting. Since his snoring was so loud I wonder if he had a Blue Tooth on.

I will say this about JM. Before knowing him I trashed him pretty hard because of the Bud Adams thing. I don't remember if it were from an article I wrote on the old Texans Talk or maybe I fired a hate email off to him. However to my surprise he responded in a dignified manner.

He did some cool things for a few of us back then and some were saying he was just trying to win us over. However all these years later he is still real approachable and will go out of his way for the fans. I don't text him much but did couple of times this season and he always responds. Whether you like his writing, etc or not, he is a good guy.

Also, he reads this board.

That all said .. he does deserve this thread ...lol.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote