View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #82
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 295319 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Schaub + Receivers vs Other QBs and their Receivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Do you think these QBs would make Walter look like a stud?
I think those QBs and a few more would make Walter look better than he's looked here. That might be from the slot rather than #2, but I think Walter is in the #2 slot specifically because Kubiak wants him there. I see him as a valuable #3 WR/situational WR.

Quote:
I've got issues with Kubiak's method of getting young, new guys into the lineup. No one would have known who Victor Cruze was if we drafted him.

I know some of us would give Kubiak the benefit of the doubt & helping these players to have long productive careers (whether for us or another team)..... but damn!!
Just off the top of my head, I don't think Schaubiak would have made the following mid-round WRs look as good as they've looked in their short time in the NFL:

TY Hilton
Randall Cobb
Brandon LaFell
Mike Williams
Jacoby Ford

Furthermore, I don't have any faith that Schaubiak could put together a collective WR corps like the Packers, Giants, Saints, Pats, Broncos, or Eagles. If you look at receiving targets, rather just the WR position, the Colts' look better than ours. I could probably go to NFL.com and look through some teams and find a few more, but I think the point is made.