View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #23
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95075 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New Mock with a QB to develop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
How about Minter or Ogletree in the 1st? I know most probably don't want to use the 1st pick on an ILB but to me it's a big weakness on this team that needs to be addressed early. Are either one of them athletic enough for coverage?
Im not sure I would use our first on Minter. Ii wouldn't hate it, but I wouldn't do it. Ogletree? hell yeh!!! That's if the interview checked out. He has some off field issues that need to be discussed. If that checked out I would love him. He is the best ILB in this draft. Yes even better than Teo.