View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #4
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My first draft with FA considerations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ-80 View Post
I don't see us letting Quin go. He has been soild for us the past 3 years. If we are in the 3rd round and Margus Hunt hasn't been picked up yet, we should 100% go get him. He is a FREAK.
Did you see us letting Mario or Breisal or Winston go last year? We may not have a choice. He is the most likely out of all our FA's to get a big offer. Look good teams have to let good guys go sometimes to keep the salary cap situation workable.

Hunt is a freak! there are freaks in every draft. That doesn't always translate in the NFL. He is very very raw. Most of his big plays came against poor competition. beerlover fell in love with him after their bowl game. But like I told him, He was going up against a true freshman in that game.

I wouldn't draft him before the 4th or 5th round. Thats with our picks. of course my opinion might change about him after I see him compete with better competition at the combine.