Thread: NFL Dynasties
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #32
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 391357 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Dynasties

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
I would have to put the 90s Cowboys at the very top of that list (as much as I hate too and can't stop thinking: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
There is no right or wrong answer. You can put the 90's Cowboys at the top of your list. This is more an exercise in perception. For example, I think Landry's Cowboys were more of a dynasty than the JJ/Switzer Cowboys of the 90's. That goes back to the age difference again.
I will throw another consideration out there using this as an example - who did you have to go through to get there? The 90's Cowboys went through three teams on this list to get their SB rings - the Niners, the Packers (so along with the Cowboys winners of 5 straight SBs - appearing in 6 straight) and the Bills (4 straight SB appearances). In 1993 they went through all 3 of them.