Thread: NFL Dynasties
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #32
Cerberus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83279 Cerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Dynasties

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
I would have to put the 90s Cowboys at the very top of that list (as much as I hate too and can't stop thinking: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$).
There is no right or wrong answer. You can put the 90's Cowboys at the top of your list. This is more an exercise in perception. For example, I think Landry's Cowboys were more of a dynasty than the JJ/Switzer Cowboys of the 90's. That goes back to the age difference again.