View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub + Receivers vs Other QBs and their Receivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
We have players that are a perfect fit for the playbook, but the playbook does not evolve with the half, game, season or speed of the league.

Kubiak has us right where he wants us.

The question should be posed to Rick Smith - what is the impact to rip and replace the Kubiak system? My fear is that we have invested in a dying offense, and will continue to make roster decisions that make little impact on the overall results, but puts us in cap hell for when the change occurs.
Not sure what you imply with the bolded, but agree with the first paragraph!

As to the third paragraph, Rick Smith is very much Darryl Morrey. They've made some brilliant and well, not so brilliant decisions. I don't think the offense is dying, I think Schaub's Lisfranc fracture is everything Doc said it would be.

Listen,

I believe this is a failure from Uncle Bob all the way down to the interns handing out gatorade cups on the sideline.

I think its completely disingenuos for people to use their own agendas to put this loss on Schaub, Kubiak, Phillips (oh wait, no one here would ever do that), or Marciano......

Gimme a decent draft. Give me a healthy Cushing and give me a .......... (Christmas list starts here)