Thread: Just sayin'....
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #14
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just sayin'....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Kubiak plugs "his kinds of guys" into it = Failure

Belichick builds systems around his players talents= Winner

there is really nothing more to say...
I said this earlier today, as well, just slightly different though:

Quote:
Gary expects people to buy into HIM.

Other head coaches take what they have, especially at QB, and shape themselves around what would utilize his players' skills/talents the most.
One caveat: I think RGIII was a Snyder pick. And I think Snyder told Shanahan & Co. that they WILL mold the team around RGIII. Why would Shanahan go after RGIII after having been a part of a miserable situation with McNabb?

I see their other QB, Cousins, as being Shanahan's personal choice, btw. That was Snyder's way of letting Shanny have a Shanny-type QB in case Snyder's RGIII experiment went wrong.

Carroll and Harbaugh strike me as being two head coaches who personally went after a more mobile QB and wanted to try this thing themselves, rather than what I think happened in Washington with Shanahan/Snyder.