View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #151
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Assessment on TJ Yates

If I wasn't making a good-tasting steak for 6 or 7 years.........

....I'd probably change what type of spice rub I used, and I might even re-consider my grill and if I need to do something different there.

I wouldn't keep tossing a bland, unappetizing steak onto my dinner table.

But we all know people who do JUST that. People who suck at grilling, but they are legends in their own minds. I fear we have a head coach who thinks he's an awesome head coach. And his family, God love them, they just pat dad on the shoulder and say "Thanks for the steak, dad!"

Then one day the kids grow up, eat at their friends' house, and they sit there stunned. "How did you DO this? It's. Amazing...." And it dawns on them, "My dad's grill skills suuuuck."