View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #150
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Assessment on TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I don't think the two years compare well. In 2011 you had an injury to the starting QB and the backup QB that thrust a 5th round draft pick into the mix. The offense went conservative while trying to get as much into Yates head as possible in the time available. In 2012 we collapsed down the stretch with most of the offense apparently healthy.

The two collapses don't look very much alike to me.
Before each respective slide there was a seven and six game winning streak respectively. Back to back years, where did the team's onions go in 2011, and how does that happen the following year with so much on the line? It boggles my mind.