View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #80
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18070 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teammates come to Schaub's defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Lance Zierlein ‏@LanceZierlein
I'm sure most of them don't. The kind of guys on our team aren't the kind that are going to call out our starting QB in the media.

Hell, how long did it take before one of our guys stepped up and called out Carr? And Schaub's lightyears better than Carr.

I had the impression that AJ's body language said that he is sick of having a QB that can't hit him in stride. Then his reaction to the gross overthrow in the endzone against NE sealed it for me; I am utterly convinced that AJ wants a better QB.