View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #15
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Playoff Road Trip - New England. Who is going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
So...how was everyone's experience? I'll post my thoughts in a new thread later. Interesting time. lol
I would be extremely interested!! The reason I say or ask this is fueled by SB XXXVIII when Chowds faced the Panthers here at Reliant..

With having no 'real' experience with Patriots fans prior to us hosting the Super Bowl, I had no ill-will, nor prejudice towards patsie fans.

Since the weekend prior to SB XXXVIII, I have had nothing but hatred to those self-serving, suddenly wannabe relevant after nearly 100 years of futility... You people SUCK!!!!

Granted, Houston is a relatively young city in comparison. That said, we don't appreciate y'alls arrogance, when you really don't have all that much to be arrogant about given the two cities history. YES, the Celtics have rocked the NBA, but what? Houston was just getting started about then after moving here from San Diego. WOW, the Patriots had so much more success than the Oilers???? WRONG!!! The Patriots for years were the sad-sack football organization of the NFL for years............ and years............ and years.........

In my best, ignorant Boston accent........ Go **** yasselves!!